Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Thank you

I am really grateful for the friends I have made while living here in Mapleton!  I did not think I would have as many friends and that I would be counting down until we would be able to leave and go somewhere else.  I have been so surprised at the love and welcoming we have received since we have been here.  So many people have gone out of their way to make us feel a part of things and I really feel like I have made friends that will stay with me.  Each one of the playgroup girls has taught me something and had some wonderful aspect of their personality that I want to try and emulate.  I want to say thank you to them. 

1 comment:

  1. Jessica, you are wonderful, like a sister! It has been a true blessing having you live here, and I have learned a lot from you to.

    ReplyDelete