Monday, January 16, 2012

Concert!

For Christmas this year Audrey got a Barbie radio with two microphones and some Disney CD's so she can sing and perform for us.  Last night she put on a concert and it was so cute!  She dressed up in her fanciest dress-up dress, put on her own makeup and jewelry and had us all sit on the couch while she sang and danced.  I wish I would have gotten a picture, but I am sure there will lots of concerts in the future!  She is such a performer and loves to be the center of attention, we will see what the future brings for her.  Of course Ava was in the background pushing the wrong buttons, dancing in front of her and basically getting in the way but I think Audrey is getting used to that and didn't mind too much.  It was so fun and I will be sad when they grow out of this stage because it is so fun!

1 comment:

  1. I think she takes after you! I am so glad that you have a blog! It is such a fun way to keep in touch with you guys! This year was the first year that I made a digital scrapbook and it was so easy because I could use all the posts from my blog. I so wish that you lived closer. I think that we are planning on coming back around the second week in May. Will you guys be around? We would love to get together!

    ReplyDelete