Saturday, January 14, 2012

And now we are up to date...

 And here is what we have been up to in the past couple of weeks.




 Playing at the park in the beautifully warm January weather, who would have thought!
 And the next day playing outside in the snow

 I love these girls, and I especially love it when they are being nice to each other and having a good time.  Thank goodness they have both taken after me and my love of reading (so far anyways!)

Bath time!  Since the nights are darker and colder we do baths pretty much every night for long amounts of time.  The girls have so much fun playing and splashing and cracking each other up.






And now we are up to date on what has been going on in our lives. (sort of!)

2 comments:

  1. that picture of Ava in her snowsuit is SO! STINKING! CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you have a blog. I love keeping up to date with friends.

    ReplyDelete