Monday, March 26, 2012

Moving day

Well we are finally moved into our new house.  Now it is just a matter of finding everything and finding places to put it.  I would put up some pictures, but seriously have no idea where the camera is!  We feel a little crazy as we have no fridge yet, it was ordered but may not be here until next week.  There are no blinds, so we sort of hung up some blankets and sheets in the bedroom windows so people can't see us, and we still have no couch.  We keep going back and forth if we should buy one or just sort of make do until something comes up, like a garage sale bargain or such.  We also don't have cable, internet or phone up yet so I feel a little separated from the world.  But.... we have a house people!!  Yes, I don't care about all the craziness because I know it will all come together eventually and it is our home!  I just love looking out the window at my street and my neighborhood and thinking yay, this is my place.  :)  Last night was our first night sleeping there.  We put out a blanket in the living room and all curled up and watched a movie.  Audrey thinks the whole thing is such a fun adventure!  Ava didn't sleep too well, but there is no surprise there.  Overall things are going well and we are happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment