Monday, February 27, 2012

Princess party!

This past Saturday Audrey's cousin Aidan invited her to come up and go to a princess party with her.  Her dance teacher is starting up a business doing princess parties and this was sort of a promotion for it.  We got Audrey all ready, she insisted on wearing a little mermaid costume even though it was a hand me down and not in the greatest condition.  At first I tried to persuade her to wear a different (newer) outfit, but then I thought you know what, she is little still and if that dress up makes her feel pretty, then she can wear it.  She felt quite beautiful and told me that morning that she was practicing laughing like a princess.  She was very serious and showed me how a princess laughs.  I was not very good at it according to her, but she was.  It was such a fun party and Audrey loved every minute of it.  I am pretty sure that she is convinced those were the real princesses and they did look pretty authentic!  Even Ava got in some of the action and did some dances with the girls.  It was a fun day, exhausting but fun!











1 comment:

  1. wow, those costume are really amazing!! so glad you got to go (even if Audrey's costume was "older", ha ha!)!

    ReplyDelete